(please read before filling out the Booking Form)
1. The vehicles used and operated by Cape Town Limo & Party Bus Hire (hereafter referred to CTLPBH) are costly and at no time will the vehicles, passengers, chauffeurs or members of the public be placed at risk due to inappropriate behaviour of vehicle occupants. Smoking in vehicles is strictly prohibited.
2. CTLPBH reserves the right of admission to its vehicles and also reserves the right to electronically track, record or monitor its vehicles.
3. Any criminal act performed by passengers will result in immediate termination of the service without refund and REMOVAL OF ALL OCCUPANTS AND A CRIMINAL CHARGE BEING LAID WITH SAPS.
4. Drunken and disorderly behaviour by occupants inside the vehicle(s) will result in immediate termination of this service without refund and removal of all occupants.
5. Any damage caused by vehicle occupants to the vehicle(s) or to any items inside the vehicle(s) must be paid for immediately or will result in immediate termination of service without refund and removal of all passengers and may also result in criminal charges being laid for damages to private property. Broken glasses will be charged at R75 each, decanters at R225 each and the replacement value of any other damaged items will be determined by the chauffeur.
6. Any verbal or physical abuse of CTLPBH chauffeurs, employees or members of the public will result in immediate termination of the service without refund and removal of occupants.
7. CTLPBH will not be held responsible for any theft or loss of property, whatsoever, while providing a service.
8. CTLPBH make use of navigational systems, but the chauffeurs may from time to time request that customers provide directions to their destination.
9. CTLPBH will not be held responsible for not arriving at a destination on time if incorrect or incomplete directions have been provided by the customer.
10. Unusual soiling, including, but not limited to, vomiting inside CTLPBH vehicles will result in a minimum charge of R1000 (One thousand Rand), payable immediately, on request, to the chauffeur, or the service will be terminated without refund and the removal of all occupants.
11. CTLPBH will not be held responsible, whatsoever, for any delays, damages or the inability to complete the agreement, in the event of force majeure.
12. Due to the nature of this service, delays can occur due to unforeseen circumstances such as traffic congestion, road works or closures, road blocks and weather conditions. Should such delays occur, CTLPBH will, wherever possible, award extra time to customers.
13. A gratuity (tip) may be paid to the chauffeur for good service rendered, and is the norm, but is always at the discretion of the customer and/or passengers.
14. CTLPBH reserves the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these Terms & Conditions at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
15. A breakage/cleaning deposit of R500 will be payable to the chauffeur in cash at the initial pickup point. This deposit will be returned, at the sole discretion of the chauffeur, at the conclusion of the trip.
1. Cape Town Limo & Party Bus Hire (hereafter referred to as CTLPBH) accepts only CASH, CASH DEPOSITS, BANK TRANSFERS or INTERNET TRANSFERS.
2. We do not accept cheques or any form of credit cards or debit cards.
3. CTLPBH requires a non-refundable deposit of 50%, to be paid in CASH or into our banking account, to secure a booking.
4. Provisional bookings are only valid for 24 hours. If you have not paid a deposit within this time, you will lose your provisional booking. All bookings are accepted on a first come, first served basis.
5. Should the full amount not be paid into the bank account of CTLPBH, the balance will be due to the chauffeur in CASH only upon arrival of the limousine. No passengers will be allowed into the vehicle unless this CASH has been received.
6. A 100% cancellation fee will apply to bookings cancelled after 48 hours from time of booking. Any alterations or cancellations must be made in writing and confirmed by CTLPBH in writing.
7. Delays in submitting (the Booking Form on this page) or returning the completed booking sheet, may result in a possible re-allocation of the initial booking. Such booking sheet must be signed by persons over the age of 21 and emailed together with the deposit remittance to email@example.com
8. The specified final departure time is FINAL. CTLPBH will not wait for passengers who are not in the vehicles at the specified departure time, regardless of whether all passengers are not accounted for, for whatever reason.
Note: Should you prefer it, you may download the Booking Form by clicking on the link(s) below, filling it out and sending it to us via E-mail.